2010-10-07

Thursday October 7.

Today is Thursday, 7 October 2010. Now I sit here and blogs. I have been doing it since June of 2010. In June, I gave out 39 posts in the blog. It is very much (and I will continue with. Now at 20:58. Previously, I wrote about the artists in this always blog (then I got the name "Music". But is now called "A little of each". Hereby I would like to say: "It´s not difficult to make a blog. A year ago, I had no blog (but there are those who have blogging from 2007. How can it be that there´s something called blogging? Now I have 11 posts in October. Months go quickly. Is it soon November it is soon November. If times is going to go times quickly. August is over. October has been a bit. We are soon in November. My accordion stands on the floor in my room. The piano is down in the hall. The hall´s hardly here - it is rather down there. I read Bert when I was down.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar